The desire for all things lovely and wonderful.

5.22.2009

summertime




i am so very excited that my finals are over and it's finally summertime in southern california! unfortunately, i will be taking summer school BOTH sessions starting next week. oh well. the sooner i get classes out of the way, the sooner i will be able to transfer. well a lot has been going on since my last post. my older sister michelle got engaged! and lucky me gets to be one of the maid of honors! it is very fun constantly keeping my eyes open for sweet wedding inspirations and checking on venues with her. she is new to this process as am i. so it should be exciting to see how everything falls into place. thats it for now. hopefully i'll have something exciting happen in the next few days that i can post about! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment