The desire for all things lovely and wonderful.

7.07.2009

nineteen

today was my 19th birhtday! my last year to be a teen is ahead of me. as of 7 oclock tonight i officially turned nineteen years young. i had a fabulous day getting jamba! going to the happiest place on earth a.k.a t&co., getting my hair did, and celebrating with a yummy dinner with my family at buca di beppo! i love spending time with the people who mean everything to me. throughout all the chaos and calamity i made it through the day with a smile on my optimisic face the entire time. : D

My bucket list for all the things i want to do before i turn 20:

1. Get my first tattoo!
2. Go skydiving!
3. Learn to surf!
4. Roadtrip!
5. Read a book in an entire sitting!(like when i was younger)
6. Be certified to scuba!
7. Fall in love!
8. Save $1000,00! (at least)
9. Discover my passion!
10. Cherish every moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment