The desire for all things lovely and wonderful.

4.17.2009

I am so thankful that it is finally the weekend! I recently decided I wanted to dye my hair a dark ash brown. So I dyed it and kept it for several days and I still felt something was missing.. So then I cut my own bangs myself. I was so excited to change it up after having the same boring blonde my whole life. I guess I am lucky I can pull off both hues!
I apologize for the quick post, but, it's 1:26 A.M. and I gotta wake up early tomorrow morning! 
                             Here is a quick snapshot of what I wore today!
My new favorite white hot skinny jeans from Nordstrom BP, a vintage floral tube, also from Nordstrom BP, and Steve Madden sandals. Sorry for the poor image quality! Hope the detail shows up.  
Until next time, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment